Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boring, Truly Boring


So that's the place where I have been spending my school days for the last 5weeks. I really hate this class. I dont have the students nor the teachers, just the class, the room.
The thing is, we used to move from class to class, math room is in the 2nd floor, arts in the 1nd floor and many others. Most of the rooms are fully supported with air conditioner and fans.
There are several rooms that dont have any AC, and you know how Jakarta can be in the bright day, real dang hot. Fans will not help at all unless you sit under the fan. And to make it worse my temporary classroom is one of these several lame rooms.
The students who take social studies programs are all enjoying air conditioned rooms, dont know why my class, the science studies prog, have to stay for 8hours in this place.
We are being moved to these classed and not moving to another classes because the 12th graders were preparing for the national exams. They need the best classes, thats what the teachers said. Well I dont give a damn bout that. lool

No comments:

Post a Comment